There are a Total of 194 countries in the world, some nations are so small that cities within other nations are giants when compared to them.

So guys here are the Top 3 Smallest Country in the World.


1) Vatican

Area : 0.44 km²

Image result for vatican

The world’s smallest country is the Vatican, also known as the Holy See. It is also home to the biggest church in the world – St. Peter’s Basilica. Its income comes from the voluntary contributions of over 1 billion members of the Roman Catholic Church around the world.

 2) Monaco

Area : 2 km²

Image result for monaco

Monaco is home to the largest number of millionaires and billionaires per capital in the world. With a population of over 36,000, Monaco is the world’s most densely populated country. And also known for its gambling and luxury goods and services industry.

3) Nauru

Area : 21 km²

Image result for nauru

Nauru is the smallest island country in the world. Formerly known as Pleasant Island, its phosphate resources are now depleted, leading to a 90% national unemployment rate, with the remaining 10% employed by the government.


Do You KNOW ?

In Malaysia, authorities prohibited its people from wearing yellow clothing.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s